A property that has existed since 1850, cited in Féret Directory since 1875.From 1945 to 1993, the property delivered its grapes to the Pugnac cooperative. In 1994, Gilles and Pascale Derouineau become the owners. They constructed a new winery and started making wine themselves. From the time of their first harvest in 1994, they were cited in the publication Les Grands Vins de France. They have won eleven medals over the past years.In 2010, the estate was bought by Philippe Betschart and his family. From a family of Bordeaux wine dealers, they therefore reconnected with their traditions but, they are also resolutely orientated towards the future, and their primary objective has been to convert the estate to organic and biodynamic production.