History Founded in Damery in 1912, J. De Telmont has been able to keep its independence and family character for four generations. More than 100 years after the first harvest, Bertrand Lhopital and his sister Pascale, direct the company with the values they have received down the generations: conviviality, hospitality and generosity. They continue the family expertise and work each day to keep J. De Telmont among the most authentic of the Champagne Houses. Family expertise The J. De Telmont vineyard is made up of 30 ha owned, divided between 8 vintages, planted in three main Champagne varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. The family, wanting to preserve the environment without sacrificing quality, has committed to biodynamic production. Continuing this process, Maison J. De Telmont perpetuates Champagne expertise, using wine-making techniques in casks and barrels and bottling with real cork for its exceptional bottles.