33460 Lamarque - Bordeaux
The Château Malescasse estate was created in the upper parts of the village of Lamarque in 1824 by the Renouil family, who developed it and built the Château. The Pineguy family bought the property in 1887 and planted the best vines on gravel soils, located on the most beautiful hilltops of the commune. The renovation of the installations have allowed them to produce a quality wine that is worth the Cru Bourgeois Supérieur classification obtained in 1932. In 2012, Philippe Austruy acquired the Château Malescasse with the desire to produce excellent wines and the ambition to attain the quality of the best Haut-Médoc appellation.