Domaine de La Ferrandière — Domaines Paul Mas

Domaine de La Ferrandière — Domaines Paul Mas

Languedoc-Roussillon Wine
The 100 ha of Domaine Ferrandièr, acquired in 2013, are planted in the reclaimed lagoon of Marseillette. La Ferrandière is located in a former maritime lagoon, between the Corbières and the Minervois, very close Carcassonne, 40 km from the Mediterranean Sea.
This unique terroir allows the cultivation of non-grafted vines and gives the grape a mineral and acidic quality that is characteristic of Jean-Claude Mas wines.
This exceptional site includes 18 varieties, including Merlot, Malbec, Chardonnay, Sauvignon, Marselan, Riesling, Pinot (noir, gris, blanc), etc.
We also cultivate “wine-growers' apples".

Our wines

domaine de la ferrandière - domaines paul mas

    Texture

2018 - 75 cl

IGP Pays d'OC

Languedoc-Roussillon Wine

8,90 €

Destemming and vinification separated by grape variety. Fermentation over 4 to 7 days at 26°C-28° C. Traditional maceration with daily sampling. 40% of the blending is carried out by malolactic fermentation in barrels followed by 9 months of maturing. The remaining 60% is subject to malolactic fermentation in vats and is then matured in barrels. We use...

domaine de la ferrandière - domaines paul mas

    Texture

2020 - 75 cl

IGP Coteaux de Miramont

Languedoc-Roussillon Wine

11,00 €

Contact us

  • Domaine de La Ferrandière — Domaines Paul Mas
  • Mr Jean-Claude Mas
  • route de Villeveyrac
  • 30350 Montagnac
  • France

  • Wine growing region
  • Languedoc-Roussillon Wine

contact the estate

*Required Field.